05-31-2011 02:51 PM - edited 05-31-2011 02:53 PM
Is there a reason that this is posted?
BTW: The product key is not needed if using the Recovery Disk set or Recovery Partition. One can use something like Magic Jelly Bean to find out the key for the Windows product installed.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}
This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)