Question

Top Student
SnehalP
Message 1 of 3 (1,866 Views)

wireless assistant download

product name: hp pavilion dv6-3122us entertainment notebook pc

product number: XG885UA#ABA

my notebook was come with win7 home premium 64 bit OS, and i have changed OS and installed win7 ultimate 32 bit OS. Anyhow i have downloaded the hp wireless assistant 32 bit software but it doesn't work, i.e. it doesn't shows the message or notation when we switch on the wireless key which is expected , It was working properly when i was having the original os. So help me how can i solve this problem? or provide me the link to download proper wireless assistant software for win7 ultimate 32 bit OS as current.

thanking you,

yours faithfully,

Snehal.

Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 2 of 3 (1,834 Views)

Re: wireless assistant download

I am not sure what a Wireless Assistant might be - a Wizard for adding a wireless connection, I'd guess.

Here are some ideas to get you going...

1.) Do you have all your wireless Drivers downloaded for this Windows 7 32bit software downgrade from the 64bit OS?

Software & Driver Downloads - HP Pavilion dv6-3122us Entertainment Notebook PC

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4062&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=4332...

2.  To add a wireless network connection:

Make sure your router allows your system access.

On the Windows side:

Control Panel --> Network and Sharing Center --> Set Up a Connection or Network --> Connect to the Internet

wireless_connection_setup.PNG

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
Student
festuseugene
Message 3 of 3 (1,427 Views)

Re: wireless assistant download

my lap top was formated am in search of back up, to factory made. HP630

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation