10-21-2011 02:55 PM
product name: hp pavilion dv6-3122us entertainment notebook pc
product number: XG885UA#ABA
my notebook was come with win7 home premium 64 bit OS, and i have changed OS and installed win7 ultimate 32 bit OS. Anyhow i have downloaded the hp wireless assistant 32 bit software but it doesn't work, i.e. it doesn't shows the message or notation when we switch on the wireless key which is expected , It was working properly when i was having the original os. So help me how can i solve this problem? or provide me the link to download proper wireless assistant software for win7 ultimate 32 bit OS as current.
10-22-2011 02:10 PM
I am not sure what a Wireless Assistant might be - a Wizard for adding a wireless connection, I'd guess.
Here are some ideas to get you going...
1.) Do you have all your wireless Drivers downloaded for this Windows 7 32bit software downgrade from the 64bit OS?
Software & Driver Downloads - HP Pavilion dv6-3122us Entertainment Notebook PC
2. To add a wireless network connection:
Make sure your router allows your system access.
On the Windows side:
Control Panel --> Network and Sharing Center --> Set Up a Connection or Network --> Connect to the Internet
Hope this helps!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)