HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
08-29-2012 01:16 PM
I had to install a new build of Windows 7 64 Pro on an EliteBook 8470p and when I go to encrypt the drive I get the following error:
An error occured when applying changes to Drive Encryption.
[0xEE01000EE] Failed to activate domain
10-02-2012 03:59 PM
I resolved this on a Elitebook 8560p by changing the Time zone to UTC+12 as daylight savings had kicked in recently.
- Right click on clock in system tray and click on Adjust date/time
- Under Date and Time Tab, click on Change time zone
- Uncheck Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time
- Click OK
- Now run the drive encryption software
- After the reboot make sure you check the box you unchecked in Step 3
Hope this resolves it for you and hope the next version of the software addresses this bug.