Question

Honor Student
irishballer12
Message 1 of 6 (596 Views)
Accepted Solution

Beats audio EQ?

I just got my Envy 14 beats edition today and I thought that it had a specail EQ that came with it that looked like this: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoTGigLNOZFgAzCSJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYw...

Was I wrong? If not how do I acces this option

Provost
DavidPK
Message 2 of 6 (593 Views)

Re: Beats audio EQ?

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Yes, it should have the interface you linked to - this should be found in windows Control Panel ( under Hardware and Sound ).  You should also be able to launch it by clicking the small arrow in the right of the Taskbar to see your hidden icons.

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

Honor Student
irishballer12
Message 3 of 6 (586 Views)

Thank you very much. I tried to use the live support and they tried to tell m it did not come with my computer. Thank you so much!

Provost
DavidPK
Message 4 of 6 (585 Views)

Hi,

You're welcome :smileyhappy:

So it actually was on your notebook and looks as you would expect?

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

Honor Student
irishballer12
Message 5 of 6 (582 Views)

Yes it is. This is my first time messing with windows 7. I didn't even realize that was there
Honor Student
packforkids1
Message 6 of 6 (385 Views)

Sounds right.  I have noticed Live support or support of any kind at HP is worthless.  Right from the start there is a language barrier because my calls are routed to a foreign country.  If and when we get past that the wrong information is given so they are absolutely no help.  Unfortunately, this thread is not about worthless tech support. Moving on....

I own a dv7 laptop with beats audio software that does not look like the one pictured.  I would like to know where to get the beats audio software that has settings, setup, equalization on the left has playback, recording, preference at the top, and Jacks to the right. As well as, allowing the user to adjust the sound settings within the software.  Like the one pictured in this thread.

The one I have looks different and does not have that much information.  For example, volume, listening experience, recording experience, advance settings is at the top.  The only other options are playback device and recording device to the left.  To make any device sound changes, I go into advance settings, click on windows sound properties to launch the windows software.  I know where to find windows sound properties so having that option isn't such a big deal.  Compared to the one pictured, the beats audio software I have gives the user much less in regards to sound adjustments.  Can someone please tell me where to find the software like the one pictured?  Thank you in advance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation