MY PC ALL IN ONE IS NOISY!! (336 Views)
Student
BIBI54
Message 1 of 2 (336 Views)

MY PC ALL IN ONE IS NOISY!!

I BOUGHT AN ALL IN ONE BY INTERNET IN THE HP SITE AT 13.12.10. IT ARRIVED HOME IN 13.12.10 AND I TURNED IT ON IN 15.12.10. SINCE THE FIRST DAY OF USE IT MAKES A STRANGE NOISE  LIKE SOMETHING IS SCRATCHING  IT . I WROTE SEVERAL EMAILS TO THE HP BRAZIL SITE AND ONLY RECEIVED AUTOMATIC ANSWERS. TODAY ( THE 11TH DAY OF MY acquisition) I TALKED TO THE SUPPORT AND THEY SAID I COULD NOT CHANGE MY COMPUTER ONLY HAVE A TECHNICIAN SUPPORT. I FEEL VIOLENT!! I WROTE THOSE  EMAIL. I DESERVE TO HAVE MY COMPUTER CHANGED  FOR A NEW ONE WITH NO PROBLEM. I WROTE THOSE EMAILS!! THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T RECEIVE IT SO HOW COME I HAVE THE AUTOMATIC ANSWERS ?!! DON'T THEY HAVE A A WEB INSIDE THE HP SO THEY SEND MY EMAILS TO THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE ? ISN'T IT QUEER THAT A COMPANY THAT WORK WITH COMPUTERS AND INTERNET DON'T HAVE THIS KIND OF NET?

AGAIN , I FELL VIOLENT. I MY COUNTRY ,THIS COMPUTER IS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE

HERE IN BRAZIL THEY DIDN'T RESOLVE MY PROBLEM . I HOPE U DO .

AND I M WAITING FOR AN ANSWER.

BIBIANA

Teacher
MicGoogle
Message 2 of 2 (325 Views)

Re: MY PC ALL IN ONE IS NOISY!!

Hello there!

Don't feel violent! First run HP Support Assistant and update the BIOS for your model. HP has released recent BIOS updates that stops the CPU overspinning and other fixes. Your laptop may have been held in stock for months before it was bought by you so it could be missing those critical updates, it should fix the problem.

Second make sure there is no physical damages to the laptop, you should have some sort of basic warranty so hold on until a actual HP employee responds to this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation