Question

Honor Student
ranntucker
Message 1 of 5 (6,896 Views)

HP TOOL (E)

I keep receiving a pop-up stating that the HP TOOLS is full.  When I check the drive is it highlighted in red.  It says my back-up drive is full...what do I do???

Dean
Vidya
Message 2 of 5 (6,889 Views)

Re: HP TOOL (E)

HP_Tools is a  HP System Diagnostics parition and is not for personal data backup.

Please move your file from this partition to any other location to solve the problem.

This partition will help to run diagnostics in case of any hardware failure.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
Tutor
queenanneslace
Message 3 of 5 (6,805 Views)

Remove WHAT files from Drive E; ??? I am having same problem.... is it because it is full from too many RESTORE points?? How do I change this setting???? How do I delete ALL restore pts - except the most recent??? HOW CAN I SEE ALL MY RESTORE PTS???

I click on different things in my computer - and keep going around in circles or come to DEAD ends???

very frustrated!!!

I have posted this question also on these boards-

My computer should be under warranty still... Where do I call for help??

Sorry but I have spent too much time on this already- and I am not a computer expert

but I do have a lot of computer experience... this is beyond me...

THanks

Frustrated.

:smileyfrustrated:

Associate Dean
Mumbodog
Message 4 of 5 (6,799 Views)
Student
Jettie
Message 5 of 5 (1,338 Views)

How do I get rid of pop ups
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation