Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-cs3006na
Microsoft Windows 11

Win11 updates causing screen flashing. Can't find graphics driver on HP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

See if installing the W11 graphics driver directly from the Intel site resolves the problem:

Intel® 7th-10th Gen Processor Graphics - Windows*

If you get a message that it can't install and to use the drivers from the PC manufacturer, let me know and I will give you the instructions to manually install the driver.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

See if installing the W11 graphics driver directly from the Intel site resolves the problem:

Intel® 7th-10th Gen Processor Graphics - Windows*

If you get a message that it can't install and to use the drivers from the PC manufacturer, let me know and I will give you the instructions to manually install the driver.

HP Recommended

Paul. I appreciate your prompt reply. I'm 87 with a little bit of PC knowledge.

Been watching Graphics Driver problems on YouTube.

Firstly I selected START Right Click to System and selected don't install grahics driver from Microsoft Update.

From your suggestion I Downloaded Graphics Driver from Intel and installed.

At present it appears to have solved my screen flashing probelm.

We have a 6 year spare HP Laptop and decided to install Linux Mint.

Early days with Linux but so far if I can find alternatives to Windows programs we like want we see.

Bill Gates is now on notice to stop throwing loads of bloatware in his updates that we don't require.

Paul. Again your help appreciated.  Graham in Lincoln UK

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Graham.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Cheers,

Paul

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.