Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

My HP Coolsense is not shown in HP Utility center. But HP Coolsense is installed on my machine.

HP Coolsense version: 2.21.4

HP Utility center version: 2.5.3

Please help. I don't know about HP Coolsense work correct. But i had tried to reinstall it many times.

Regards Simon

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Simon942

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand you need information about the HP Coolsense has it's not shown in the Utility center,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Do you still have heating issues as you did previously? if not, why are you trying to reinstall the cool sense?

I reviewed your previous post, is this issue similar to the last one? Click here to view your recent post.

While you respond to that, there's something you should know about the HP Cool sense:

HP CoolSense Technology is a feature in some HP notebook computers that combines hardware, software, and mechanical design to dynamically manage the temperature of your notebook computer, and help keep you comfortable while using it. HP CoolSense Technology uses a motion sensor in your notebook computer to sense when your computer is being used in a stationary or mobile setting, and automatically adjusts the computer performance and fan speed to keep the computer cool.

This is a system managed program and there's nothing you can do it manually.

That said, here's the link with more details on the HP Cool sense: Click here

Keep me posted, 

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers! 

Good Luck. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello again

My computer is born with HP Coolsense 2.1 but then i run Windows 10 now. I need to update. I had go back to the 2.1 version but my computer be hot and the fan not go up in speed. Not what it was needed. I had tried with Compressed air. But don't work. I can hear my Fan i running but not going up in speed then it be hot. I think it's because HP Coolsense is glitched. I tried to reinstall it. Because it's was glitched after Windows 10 update. Please help to get it fixed 🙂

Best Regards Simon

HP Recommended

@Simon942

Thank you for replying with this overwhelming and detailed response 😉 

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I recommend you run a system test using the HP Diagnostic tool instead to identify the reason, fans aren't working as they should,

Please use this link for instructions: Click here.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,  

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner, 

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day! 

Regards, 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.