Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion dv7 6135dx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Subject: Original Wallpaper set  of HP Pavilion dv7 6135dx (need the one from the image above)

Hi,

This might seem a litle stupid, but I had to format my laptop recently and lost the original set of wallpapers that came with it, specially this one from the image below, that used to be my wallpaper and  i really enjoy it. Do you guys know where can i find it for download? thanks in advance 😉 

263851-hp-pavilion-dv7-6163us-front.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Walt.

I think this is it.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lspj7ghLhC1r2mfmwo1_r2_1280.jpg

Right click on the image and set as background.

REO

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hello,

I too have had to completely format my hard drive on my HP Pavilion dv7 6135dx running Windows 7 Home Premium x64. After doing so and then installing all of the drivers provided for my notebook, I then began to seach for my favorite wallpaper but could not find it. I then remembered that I had at one point installed Windows 10 on my pc and now every time I install Windows 10 inside a virtual machine Windows will automatically re-add my wallpaper.

I have no intention of reinstalling Windows 10 at the moment (I will soon as the 1-year free upgrade period ends in july) but I did install it in another virtual machine.

I went through the files of the vm to find the temp folder used to store the current background. I found the file in question and set it as my wallpaper in Windows 7. I also took the time to search for the image online but I couldn't find a good match. I found a match that was a lower resolution though (889x500) so I thought I'd share my copy (1366x768). You can download it from https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D8AB475C9AECE793!2179&authkey=!AEeuDjTY9Ia0ed4&v=3&ithint=phot...

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.