Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Elitebook 850 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

After clean install of Windows 10, how can i install all the HP software and drivers automatically, like the 1st day from the factory? Recently HP Image Assistant has been started to use to download SoftPaqs but it is not installing them automatically.,

Thank you for the support.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@OÖ 

Please run Windows updates few times first (not in one go, run updates, wait for few minutes and run updates again). At the end you may get one or two missing driver(s).

You can manually download missing driver(s) or install HPSA and run HPSA.   I did do clean install few times for the last 4 weeks.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@Banhien

HPSA does not bring all of the software and drivers, but HP Image Assistant brings all which are on the HP Website. The main issue is, i can download them all but HP Image Assistant doesn't start installation automatically. I need a solution for it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.