Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15-BE001TX
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I have installed all the drivers available on the hp support website appropriate for my machine.

I have also downloaded the aetheros bluetooth suite.

My machine shows connection to the device and the dialog box appears with the current song being played in the mobile but i cant hear any sound from my laptop speakers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @shrayank,

Thank you for your query. I will do my best to help.

I understand that although your Bluetooth device is connected and the song shows as playing in the dialog box, you have no sound from the speakers. Here is a link to HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 😎. While doing some research I located this document that may help. How to Stream Songs From Phone to Computer Over Bluetooth. The device you are using may not be a phone, but the steps may help. Please let me know what worked for you if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution" To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs Up” below!  🙂  If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help.

Sparkles1

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @shrayank,

Thank you for your query. I will do my best to help.

I understand that although your Bluetooth device is connected and the song shows as playing in the dialog box, you have no sound from the speakers. Here is a link to HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 😎. While doing some research I located this document that may help. How to Stream Songs From Phone to Computer Over Bluetooth. The device you are using may not be a phone, but the steps may help. Please let me know what worked for you if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution" To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs Up” below!  🙂  If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help.

Sparkles1

HP Recommended
thanx alot
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.