Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

When i purchased my Laptop with Windows 7, it came with the Microsoft Wordstarter 10. Somehow I have lost this program and would like to have it re-installed on my Laptop as this is one of the reasons that I made this purchase.

Can anybody help in sending me a download version?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

I have zipped up and attached the Office 2010 Starter setup file.

Download and unzip this file.

Be connected to the internet and run the file.

The file will contact the Microsoft Office 2010 download server and reinstall the software.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi:

I have zipped up and attached the Office 2010 Starter setup file.

Download and unzip this file.

Be connected to the internet and run the file.

The file will contact the Microsoft Office 2010 download server and reinstall the software.

HP Recommended

Thanks Paul the solution solved my problem. This is the best forum that I am on as the reply was within 2 hours.

Thanks again,   diandev

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

I have installed the word starter 10 fix from the previous post. When I try to open it the program telles me it cannot fix the program because a internet connection is needed. I am indeed connected to the internet otherwise I couldnt be posting this nor downloading the fix. I would love to have someone come into my system, have a look around and fix this.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.