Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ProoBook 470G1
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello,

I've just purchased and installed Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro on my HP ProoBook 470G1.

After installation, I had to update some drivers, but for these I couldn't find drivers:

(I am not 100% sure what informations I should provide, so here are some. And also, there is question on this forum partially like mine, but links provided there are no longer working.)

1) PCI Device

Device Instance Path: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5227&SUBSYS_1940103C&REV_01\00000001004CE00000

Device status: The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

Physical Device Object Name: \Device\NTPNP_PCI0018

2) Unknown Device

Device Instance Path: ACPI\HPQ6007\3&21436425&0

Device Status: The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

Physical Device Object Name: \Device\00000026

I've also installed Intel Management Engine Driver, but it didn't solve the problem.

I hope someone will be able to come up with solution or link to drivers.

Thank you in advance,

Dora

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thank you, it worked for both of them!

HP Recommended

Your very welcome @DoraC

REO

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.