Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop 15-fa0000 (599J8AV)

I bought this laptop in July 2023 and after 3 months it stopped working because of the hard drive crash and my laptop showed that "hard drive not installed"(Error 3F0). After contacting HP the first time, they replaced the hard drive (which took them 3 weeks). A month later the laptop crashed again giving the same error - "hard drive not installed"(Error 3F0)(both cases are marked by the number 5112455160). After the second repair (in which they promised me they would find the real problem, but in the end they just replaced the hard drive again), the laptop worked for 4 months and then crashed again. With the same error, "hard drive not installed"(Error 3F0) (Case [personal info removed]). That clearly indicates that I have a defective model, but HP refuses to replace my computer with a new one, saying that  "since it is out of the replacement window there is no other option but to have it repaired". 

Ignoring the fact that out of the 9 months of my experience with this laptop almost 1,5 months I was waiting for it to be repaired, they insist on the third repair! 

I won't accept this, and I clearly state that I'll only accept a change of my obviously defective laptop for a new one. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @Arseniy7,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you've been through quite a frustrating experience with your laptop, dealing with recurring issues despite multiple repairs. 

I have escalated your issue to HP’s Support Team in your region. They will review and check for possible options available, if any, to resolve your issue.  You should be contacted within 2-4 business days (this does not include weekends or holidays).  Response times may vary by region. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
HP Recommended

The HP's Suppotr Team keeps telling me it can be fixed and refuse to admit that its a defective piece of equipment... No matter how many times I've told them about my photos and documents I've lost because of those incidents, ando how many time it spent in repair center, they say it can still be fixed. 

You've sold me a defective laptop that has broken in 3 months of usage, failed to fix it twice and still refuse to change it for a not defective one. If it's an OK situation for HP to sell a defective laptop and then to try to fix it - admit it here, and I just will send it to a repair center for the 3rd time.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.