Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HD 3065DX
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

SAD...........

READ ALL OF MY EMAILS.I HAVE NO MONEY AND NO ONE IS HELPING ME FROM HP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VUDU WORKS FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST DO NOT HAVE AOL VIDEO YOUTUBE AND A FEW MORE....

I AM AM SAD THAT HP CAN NOT HELP ME??

OTHER PLACES WANT $90.00  / HOUR

[personal information removed]

PLEASE HELP ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@sunsetMR wrote:

SAD...........

READ ALL OF MY EMAILS.I HAVE NO MONEY AND NO ONE IS HELPING ME FROM HP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're going to need to be more specific about what the problem is and what you've done so far to try and resolve the issue on your own.  We are here as volunteers and will try to help you as long as you're willing to work with us amicably. 

1. What application (or web browser) are you using to try and access YouTube/AOL?

2. What is the exact error message (verbatim) that you are receiving when trying to view those websites?

3. Have you installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player (download here)

4. Have you made sure that you've got the latest HP BIOS update and Video Driver (GPU) for your notebook?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@sunsetMR wrote:

SAD...........

You're going to need to be more specific about what the problem is and what you've done so far to try and resolve the issue on your own.  We are here as volunteers and will try to help you as long as you're willing to work with us amicably. 

1. What application (or web browser) are you using to try and access YouTube/AOL?

2. What is the exact error message (verbatim) that you are receiving when trying to view those websites?

3. Have you installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player (download here)

4. Have you made sure that you've got the latest HP BIOS update and Video Driver (GPU) for your notebook?
HP Recommended

@sunsetMR wrote:

SAD...........

I AM AM SAD THAT HP CAN NOT HELP ME??

OTHER PLACES WANT $90.00  / HOUR

[personal information removed]

Hi,

Can you just give us more info WHAT HAPPENED? Maybe from there we would be able to assist you on how to fix your concern and kindly ask. Not all of the people here works for HP. Most of the guys here were freelancers.

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.