Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 17t-j100 Leap Motion QE CTO Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

Product No.  F1J39AV,

I formatted my notebook HD and I am missing that App changing my desktop background every day, the upper right corner background information, and Bing floated bar.  please, how could i install them again?

Screen shot.jpg

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@O_Gad

The wallpaper gets changed automatically based on a setting in Win10:  https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/change-desktop-background-windows-10

However, if what you're asking for is the HP wallpapers, you are out of luck as those only come with the HP OEM preinstalled version of Win10. When you reformatted your drive, you got rid of those.

As far as I know, those are not downloadable, so you would have to do a Factory Reset on your PC to restore the original HP OEM version of Win10.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@O_Gad

The wallpaper gets changed automatically based on a setting in Win10:  https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/change-desktop-background-windows-10

However, if what you're asking for is the HP wallpapers, you are out of luck as those only come with the HP OEM preinstalled version of Win10. When you reformatted your drive, you got rid of those.

As far as I know, those are not downloadable, so you would have to do a Factory Reset on your PC to restore the original HP OEM version of Win10.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply

But do you recommend any alike apps?

Regards

HP Recommended

@O_Gad

I have several Win10 PCs configured to automatically change the wallpaper on a daily basis. I see no need for third-party apps to do what Windows already does.

HP Recommended

Sound great, please post the steps.

Regards

HP Recommended

@O_Gad

Right-click on the desktop, choose Personalize

Then choose Slideshow, and change picture every xx minutes

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.