Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello @UncleScotty 

You are welcome to think along. I would like to know if the specification of the old battery is the same as the new one.

Kind regards

HP Recommended

Thanks again for your input, but for the few times a month I actually USE the laptop on battery power, it's almost not worth spending $100 on a new GENUINE HP replacement battery.

Instead, I'll just remember to flip the computer over (I don't even have to turn it off) and just slightly dislodge the battery from its fully-docked position....something "clicks"...and when I push it all the way back in and lock it, magically it begins charging again.

Michael,
St. Catharines, ON, CANADA
HP Recommended

Hello @UncleScotty 

That's a good plan.

Kind regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.