Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Elitebook 850 g2
Other

Hi all,

not sure am i posting to the right place, but -

i have a bit of a issue with my lappys keyboard, some keys dont work properly (you have to press em hard), and the pointing stick doesnt work either.

So, as i have warranty, i thought id send it to be fixed, but i cant find from anywhere any links or addresses or not even a topic about it?

I bought the laptop from another country and used, so i cant return it to the seller either, so was wondering that does hp have like a warranty centres anywhere in Ireland?

thanks in advance, if you need any additional info then feel free to ask me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Kris83

Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

Here is the link to the HP support site for Ireland...

http://www8.hp.com/ie/en/contact-hp/contact.html

HP Recommended

HI, thanks for your reply! I was aware of the site you sent me but it doesnt work, at least not for me. as soon as you press Get Started and then enter either your s/n or even just  what model you have, all you get is the following "page not found" page.  is it just me?PAGE NOT FOUND.PNG

HP Recommended

@Kris83

Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
HP Recommended

Thanks for the info! 

HP Recommended

Got it. Thank you very much!

mbren1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.