Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Pavaloin notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

IT IS FIXED NOW . THANKS  FOR TRYING EVERYONE ,. yellow exclamation mark in traingle messages will not go away on HP assistant stuck I delete it and it just stays there and comes back. the pinter is working fine and scan doctor says it good but this will not go away it states printer not found during netwok driver setup tried and did all I could but it still say that in the messages . how to get this off there .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

nothing no one told me worked so here is what I did I went to the item and deleted the item where the messages showed up at and then waited and then reinstalled the item itself and done it is now gone .  the item the messages was under was not as it should had been so had to delete it complete where the messages was and so far it is ok. thanks everyone .

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@rah123, welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

I understand that there is a yellow exclamation mark stuck on HP Support Assistant.

Don't worry as I have a few steps that should help fix this issue.

You need to uninstall HP Support Assistant from the computer and then download and install it.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Using HP Support Assistant (Windows 10, 8, 7)

Let me know how that works.

I hope you have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

I uninstaled and reinstalled and it just comes back again same thing . shows as messages I delete and it just keeps comeing back .  when not stalled it is not there but after installed same thing . it is a problem in the support in the HP assistance

HP Recommended

@rah123, thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that the issue still persists after following the steps in the previous interaction.

This issue could occur if the HP Support Assistant framework is not uninstalled.

Please uninstall HP Support Assistant framework and also HP Support Assistant again and then re-install HP Support Assistant.

Let me know if this works.

I hope you have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

nothing no one told me worked so here is what I did I went to the item and deleted the item where the messages showed up at and then waited and then reinstalled the item itself and done it is now gone .  the item the messages was under was not as it should had been so had to delete it complete where the messages was and so far it is ok. thanks everyone .

HP Recommended

@rah123, you are welcome.

I am happy to know that the issue has resolved and the printer is working fine.

I also appreciate your time and patience.

Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.