10-02-2009 11:40 AM
Closing the lid on my HP G60 laptop puts the external monitor to sleep. My goal is to close the laptop and use the external laptop with an external keyboard. The operating system is Vista 64bit.
I have done this with a Compaq F700 laptop using Vista 32bit.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)