Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pro x360 435 13.3 inch G9 Notebook PC (58G32AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone,

I'm a bit in trouble with my x360 435 G9 in combination with rechargeable pen (it has got M89498-001 printed on it). 

Using Microsoft Office (e.g. Word), it shows a latency between the moving of the pen and actually display what was written. Within seconds, the latency gets bigger. After, say, 10 seconds, the screen starts to get blank. It returns after a few seconds. Trying to carry on writing with the pen worsens the problem.

I've updated all drivers and firmware using the hp support assistant. Furthermore, Windows 10  22H2 and all the software is up to date.

Any ideas how I can solve the problem?

Thanks for your answers in advance!

Stephan

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.