Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Beats 15-p030nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I bought a HP Beats Special Edition 15-p030nr Notebook PC two years ago. This laptop comes with touchscreen display, and I used it for a while but then I disabled it and I can't remember where did I found this option to disable it. The thing is, now I want to enable it again, but I can't find the option, and the information of my computer has changed, when I go to settings - about; it displays all my computer's information like the serial number, the pc's name, etc, and then it says pen and touch, and there it says 'no pen or touch input is available for this display'. I don't understand how this could have happened, maybe it's a driver that's missing? I've searched everywhere, and when I go to the device manager, in human interface devices I don't have the 'HID-compliant touch screen'. It doesn't exist in my list. 

I hope you can help me with this issue, I apologize for any grammar mistake, english's not my first language. 

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @bbesioramos

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to find the option to enable the touchscreen on your computer.

I’d love to help!

Follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2blPMa0

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If the information I've provided was helpful, please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @bbesioramos

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to find the option to enable the touchscreen on your computer.

I’d love to help!

Follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2blPMa0

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If the information I've provided was helpful, please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.