Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Elitebook 2760p
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Touchscreen worked fine prior to upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional.  Immediately after upgrade, touch screen capability was lost.  However, the stylus pen, usb mouse, center joystick and pad all respond fine. I have trouble shooted, worked in the device manager, enabled/disabled and you name it but cannot seem to get the touch screen option to work.  All drivers and devices are enabled and up to date other than an hp un2430 mobile broadband module that has a yellow triangle next to it that doesn't seem to want to work either after the upgrade.  I am very fearful of reverting back to Windows 7 Professional because of all the comments regarding the loss of drivers and devices that have to be found and reinstalled.  I'm pretty good at following directions but I don't think experienced enough to know what to look for when reverting back.   I JUST bought this laptop especially for the touch screen capability to run my new business.  To most I suppose this is an ancient laptop but it is just the right fit for what I needed and in the price range I could afford.  

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.