Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

someone know if the usb c port support also video signal output?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @marco789654123,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

To determine if the USB-C port on your HP Laptop 15 supports video signal output, you'll need to check the specifications of your specific model. Not all laptops, even within the same product line, have the same capabilities for their USB-C ports.

Here's what you can do:

• Check the user manual: The user manual of your HP Laptop 15 should have information on the capabilities of the USB-C port.
  • Visit the HP website: Go to the support section of the HP website and enter your laptop's model number. Look for detailed specifications or FAQs regarding the USB-C port's capabilities.
  • Inspect the port: Sometimes, the USB-C port might have a small icon next to it indicating its capabilities, such as supporting video output. Look for symbols like a monitor or a lightning bolt.

If your laptop supports video output via USB-C, you may need an appropriate adapter or cable to connect it to an external monitor or other display devices.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.