12-11-2011 09:40 PM
My son in law was using his laptop when it suddenly switched from landscape to vertical monitor orientation. He doesn't know what he did or how to change it back.
12-11-2011 11:00 PM
Please try this first
Hold down BOTH Ctrl and Alt keys, then hit an arrow (right or left)
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)