07-23-2009 10:36 PM
So I recently pruchased a HP Pavilion Elite m9525f Desktop computer, it comes with a NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GE graphic card, i know it isnt the best graphic card out there so i want to replace it with a better one. The problem is, the old graphic card wouldnt come off. I open the computer and was able to remove the card from the slot , but the 9300 GE has a black and white cord that is attached to the motherboard. So i am wondering, is the video card intergrated into computer? From the looks of things, that cord looks to be permanent attached from the video card to the motherboard, meaning the only way for me to remove it would be to cut the cord. Or is there any other way for me to remove the old graphic card without cutting the cord.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)