Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-n083sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have to record videos for my university course and I had uploaded a video which was 28 minutes long from the gopro. I had opened it and watched some of it to make sure the sound was ok and stuff, then when it came to uploading it onto fast folders 2 I had to move the video around a lot to different folders in order to be able to actually upload it onto the program. After I had finally moved it onto a pendrive in order to upload it onto the program, I opened the video and it had been cut to 11 minutes without my knowledge or and trace that I could find of the other 17 minutes that were missing. I had opened all the videos that I had copied and moved round different folders and they were all coming up as being 11 minutes now instead of the original 28 that I had previously watched through. Is there anyway to get the original video back?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.