03-19-2017 03:08 PM
03-20-2017 11:26 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.
I reviewed your post and I understand that the touchpad is not working correctly.
I’d love to help!
I would like to know whether you are using the touchpad or an external mouse?
If you are having issues with the touchpad follow the steps in the below article.
Let me know how it goes. Awaiting your reply!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.
Good day! Take care
I am an HP Employee
Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the same solution.
Click the “Thumbs Up” to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)