Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
PAVILION 11 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I HAVE A HP PAVILION 11 *360 BUT I CAN NOT FIND A SUITABLE STYLUS FOR IT. PLS ANY ADVISE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi@ALBABS,

Thank you for your response.  When I checked the chart that I provided the HP Pavilion x360 11-k1xx is compatible with the HP Active Stylus. If you would like  to verify this before purchasing, a HP sales representative from HP Shopping would be happy to help. 

Sparkles1

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi @ALBABS

Welcome to the HP Forum! I am pleased that you have become a HP Forum member. It is such a wonderful site to find answers and tips. Here is a link to guide you to having the most rewarding experience and answer any concerns about posting: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I understand that you are looking for a compatible stylus for your Pavilion x 360. Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Compatibility with HP Active Pen and HP Active Stylus. Should this not answer your question, please contact HP shopping for more advice. Contact HP Shopping

Thanks for participating in the HP Forums where we want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue as yourself. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as "Accept as Solution" to help other community members! To show appreciation for my efforts kindly click the “Thumbs Up” below. 

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

thanks for the response, but how can i know which model is mine.

i can see HP Pavilion x360 11-k0xx and k1xx. how can i identify my own version

HP Recommended

pls take note, my model no is 11-k161nr. some pple are saying it does not support a stylus.

HP Recommended

Hi@ALBABS,

Thank you for your response.  When I checked the chart that I provided the HP Pavilion x360 11-k1xx is compatible with the HP Active Stylus. If you would like  to verify this before purchasing, a HP sales representative from HP Shopping would be happy to help. 

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

thank you very much. pls can u pls direct me to a sales representative ? i live in Lagos, Nigeria

HP Recommended

Hi @ALBABS,

Thank you for the reply. Here is a link to Contact HP Shopping (Africa/Nigeria) where you can obtain the phone numbers.

Sparkles1

HP Recommended

Hi,

You can find your model number by looking at the service tag underneath the notebook.   Under  model: you should find if you are carrying k0xx or k1xx.  The xx indicates a number and you can ignore that. Look for k0 or k1.  

If you need more help on finding it you can refer to this page:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

HP Recommended

Your model is compatible with: 
HP Active Stylus  
P/N:J4R51AA#ABL

You can purchase it here or find more details: http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-active-pen?jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-001_title_r0001

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.