03-01-2009 09:43 AM
I have a dv9653cl Notebook with a built in webcam. Until recently, I've had no problems. A few weeks ago I noticed the image was reversed when using Windows live messenger. The webcam setup option no longer shows the option to click reverse image off. I've deleted and re-installed the driver and contacted the live messenger people online. No joy there. It seems to work ok in skype (funny). In setup when viewing the image, it's normal but when online with friends, it's reversed.
I'm operating Vista and have all of the upgrades + service pack 1, so that's not the problem.
03-01-2009 10:52 AM
Boot up the webcam and take a look at the settings tab. You should see that the "Mirror Image" box is checked. un-check it.
Hope this helps.
TouchSmart IQ526t CTO Intel 2.26 Ghz 4 gig ram 750 gig HDD Vista Premium 64 bit
03-01-2009 11:34 AM
11-11-2009 02:29 PM
02-28-2012 03:41 AM
check the option flip horizontal ot verrtical it will solve ur problem
go to webcam settings in the bottom there are two optios horizontal flip and vertical flip check it for mirror image or uncheck for normal image........i hope it will solve the problem...
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)