Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 Laptop - 14-dh2075cl
Microsoft Windows 11

I have been having an issue with the Mouse and other pointing devices is missing from the Device Manager. I finialy figured how to get it back by disabling the 12c HID driver and enabling it back. That is why I'm off on the search of a new set if drivers for my touchpad. 

I see that my installed driver is Version 07/02/2020, 19.5.35.57. If you look in Syntactic there is a version 19.5.35.106 10/23/23, but this is a generic version. Where do I find a updated version specific for my laptop. I went to the HP web site and they do recognize me and the laptop but when it asks for the OS the only choice is Windows 10 and I have Windows 11.   

I 'm sure they're is someone that can get me in the correct direction,  please!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @PHX-jrw,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

It sounds like you've been experiencing some frustration with finding the right drivers for your HP Pavilion x360 Laptop running Windows 11. Here are a few steps you can take to try and locate the most current drivers.

• HP Support Website: Even though it may only list Windows 10 as an option, sometimes drivers listed for Windows 10 are compatible with Windows 11. Go to the HP Support website and input your laptop model. Even if it lists Windows 10 drivers, try downloading and installing them to see if they work with Windows 11.
  • Windows Update: Sometimes, Windows Update can automatically find and install drivers for your devices. Make sure your Windows 11 is up to date by checking for updates in the Settings app. Sometimes, Windows updates include driver updates as well.

Remember, when updating drivers, it's always a good idea to create a restore point or backup your system in case anything goes wrong. This way, you can easily revert to a previous state if needed.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.