Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ZBook Firefly 14 inch G10 A Mobile Workstation PC (752N3AV)

Hello. 

I am very happy that I can share my experience.

I have bought this awesome laptop machine ZBook Firefly 14 G10 A. produkt: 5G3C6ES#BCM

Unfortunately I'm facing regularly issues from the begin I am owner of this device and the issue is regarding to video playing in any web browser.

Issue:

Playing video stream from the web (YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch) is failing randomly. More frequently if Windows UI is actively used.

Fixes:

I tried already all the possible solutions at the begin with reinstalling OS, Drivers, latest BIOS firmware.

Issue is something solved for several days and later is coming again back.

Bug:

As I am technical professional and I have more than twenty years of IT experience I guess it is software bug. I can't specify if the problem is where but need to be analyzed and fixed by responsible people.

Solution:

If somebody here from the HP Members is available to forward this message deeper technical HP engineers, it would be very useful. This issue looks like need to be fixed by HP developers and their Hardware drivers. 

Reproducible:

The issue is reproducible on each laptop with the same hardware configuration and latest Windows 11 to date 13.5.2024.

Thank you

Tomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I have found fix! Hurrrraaaaaaaaaaa
https://github.com/tomasmark79/fix-web-gpu-ha/tree/main

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.