11-12-2011 10:05 AM
My daughter has been playing games on my laptop HP Pavilion dv7 and after she's done, my graphics and screen are enlarged. I've tried going into the control panel to reduce the size of the graphics, but it doesn't work. What do I do?
11-12-2011 01:31 PM
Could be the game uses some keys combinations that cause the problem. Does it return back to normal after a reboot ? Please try this: Hold down the Ctrl key and press - (minus) sign few times.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
11-27-2015 11:26 AM
Thank you so much for your advice. It worked like a charm. I've been dealing with this on one program and now I feel so foolish. :-)
Have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)