11-11-2011 08:51 PM
My laptop is a HP Pavilion Dv6 LW264UA#ABA
The OS Windows 7
Apparently it has a little camera on the top that says "HP TrueVision HD" at the top but I can't find any instructions on how to use it. I would like to videos up on Youtube. Please help! Thanks.
Also, the keyboard is so sensitive - I try to type something and it just files off so that I end up typing elsewhere. I've had to correct myself 3 times while typing this because my words would type somewhere else? Is there a way to fix that?
11-11-2011 11:10 PM
The software to activate your webcam is Cyberlink Youcam. If this is not available on your system, you can download it from here
Also to fix your keyboard issue, Install HP Support Assistant from here and install latest updates(mainly touchpad drivers,BIOS) necessary for your system.
I am an HP employee!!
12-07-2012 06:45 PM
05-28-2013 02:33 PM
Hello yna. I understand you want to use your webcam.
You should ensure that the Cyberlink YouCam software is installed and then launch the application. Here is a link to the download.
Have a great day!
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"
Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)