07-15-2009 12:20 PM
07-15-2009 02:23 PM
Check this thread on our forum.
08-24-2016 10:14 AM
Thank you for joining in @fit1974new,
I understand that you would like to know how to rotate your screen back to normal. I found a thread for you that was a solution for others: how do i flip it back?
If that does not work, please re-post with the which operating system you are using and I will do my best to provide you with steps!
If this reply helped, please use the Accept as Solution button. If you want to give me a virtual high five, please click the Thumbs Up icon below.
Please let me know what the results of the suggestions above are.
Thanks again for joining in!
Have a good one
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)