Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows XP

I consider myself fairly good with computers (I have a B.S in comp-sci) but I have been having an odd problem lately. I can no longer watch youtube or stream anything (pandora, online videos, etc.) or some sites live on my computer. I'm running windows 7 with 6 gig ram and an Intel i5 2.5GHz. Youtube will load about 5 seconds of video then stop and pandora works on occasion but I usually get the first 30 seconds or so of a song then just choppy skipping after that. I have tried using chrome, firefox, opera and IE and the problem persists across all browsers. I find this particularly odd because I play a few relativity high-end online video games which run perfectly. Also, when I first got this computer about 6 months ago, these things worked fine, this has only been going on about a month. I have run virus scans, spyware scans, and I even restored my computer state back before this issue and I still can not use these things. Is there something I have missed? Anyone know what could possibly cause this annoying problem? Thanks.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.