Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 250 G3 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have downloaded and installed all the latest drivers from HP website specific to my product still my wi-fi is not working.
Before this I used Lenovo and Acer and never had any issue but this HP Product is my worst nightmare.

PRODUCT:- J7V62PA#APJ
SERIAL:- [personal information removed]

While in Kolkata I had raised the issue and tried to get it fixed in warranty but that didn't worked as it was still getting disconnected after few hours of usage. But now the situation is totally different. I simply can not see wifi device in my machine.

Please sugget where to reach out
thank you

[personal information removed]

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello

Please download the Wireless driver and BIOS from the following link:

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=6732463&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4063

Then restar the computer press F10 and restore BIOS defaults, then save changes and exit.

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.