06-28-2009 11:09 AM
The wifi button on my laptop (HP 6730s) used to turn on/off both wifi and bluetooth together. Now suddenly first press turns on only wifi and not bluetooth, and the second the other way round. The wifi button light is still on. Some suggestions what could be the problem? I have tried to reinstall drivers, and play with switching on/off drivers a pressing button. Seems like somehow reversed state of bluetooth or wifi..
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)