Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy x360 15.6 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 15-fh0000 IDS Base Model
Microsoft Windows 11

issue connecting to wi fi.  Signal is strong.   Connects for a minute or so then disconnects.  I have reset modem and router.  No issues with any other device such as phone or tablet. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Pattyj4235,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd be happy to help you! 

I understand that you are facing issues with the connectivity. 

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the Wi-Fi connection issue on your HP Envy X360:

Update Wi-Fi drivers: Go to Device Manager, find your Wi-Fi adapter under Network adapters, right-click, and select Update driver.

Reset network settings: Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network reset, then restart your laptop.

Check for Windows updates: Make sure your laptop has the latest Windows updates installed.

Run the Network Troubleshooter: Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Internet Connections.

Check Wi-Fi settings: Ensure Airplane mode is off and Wi-Fi is on. Also, check if your Wi-Fi network is in the list of available networks.

Forget and reconnect to the Wi-Fi network: Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi, select your network, and click Forget. Then reconnect by selecting the network and entering the password.

Also to check bios and other drivers, Click here and update.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, there may be a problem with the Wi-Fi adapter itself, and you may need to contact HP phone support for further assistance.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

Please mark this post as Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.