Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp pavillion n013tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought hp n013 tx about 3 years ago.

On the first day I was not able to make recovery disc due to unkown error

Then I updated my bluetooth and wifi and sound driver

From that day it is causing problem

wifi disconnet after sometime 

bluetooth icon missing from statusbar, setting , device manager, etc, no unknown device found,

told it is driver problem but after many other or same several driver installation it does not get work

got new recovery disk from company but it does not support due to driver problem

got another disc with hard reset feature took about 6 hours in recovery 

now it works fine

the problem countinues to come when I update my windows to another windows like 8.1 or 10 or driver updation

works perfectly fine in pirated cds.

changed network adapters many time but it does not solve problem

company serviceman are incapable of telling the problem but give me new disc every time when I want to perform recovery or provide me with some drivers and tell me to try those .one of them may work at time . 

last time I got some envy series drivers which works fine but I misplased it when updating to window 10 .

and now problem again came I donnt want to call service centre and get struck again with them 

I want to know root cause and get it solved.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.