03-12-2010 10:16 PM
hi am face Wireless problem @ Pavilion dv7
i have so many problem in my laptop
i am using hp pavilion dv7 windows 7 ulti
my wireless touch button always OFF when i strat windows, i touch the button for ON it can't respond i try so many times but failed
i retart windows same problem
20/1 time it works(wireless ON)
some time wireless enable automatically
i update my bios and wireless software (Atheros AR5009 802.11a/g/n WiFi Adapter) after u pdating my wireless face less problem now but its not working good enough
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Wireless problem @ Pavilion dv7
07-21-2010 01:48 PM
thx but my hp care already fix my pc in 1 1/2 month
lol am waiting 1 1/2 month
03-13-2010 10:40 AM - last edited on 04-18-2016 11:28 AM by OscarFuentes
Worked well on a dv6308nr
09-02-2010 01:03 AM
Wait ,try rolling back your network driver/adapter or updating..
this totally worked, Mines didnt work before, then I rollbacked driver,bam,it worked...
Whenever I update it,it wont connect to router, but not I just rolled it back and never update it haha...
THE DV7 wIRELESS PROBLEm canm be solved this way..
The other FAMOUS unclear sounds of the dv7 from the speakers can also be solved using The audio enhancements in the audio control panel..
Its all about the right settings........
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)