Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 250 G3 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I sent my computer back to HP about 2 months ago because the screen wasn't working. Since getting it back I have contual issues with the connectivity. The computer keeps dropping in and out of signal. I have another device that does not have any issues, and I have checked with my broadband operator who says it is a problem with my HP laptop. Windows 10 was installed by HP when the computer was getting fixed.

It happens regulary (sometimes every 5 mins) and the signal icon either dulls down in colour or it has an exclamation mark.

When this happens and i'm on the internet it says 'google chrome cannot display the web page@ - it gives a HP network Check button to press but as I am disconnected from the internet I cannot do it.

I have updated all issues on my HP support assistant

I have looked at previous problems on this site (it seems that there is alot of problems with windows 10) and have updated my drivers

In the 'power management' tool I have unticked the box for the computer to turn off

I am using wireless

I hope you can help!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.