06-16-2012 03:01 PM
Please go to the device manager and click on each device needing drivers (the ones with the little yellow ! marks).
Then click on the details tab.
On the Properties drop down list, select the second item (hardware ID's)
Post the top string of characters you see in the window for each device.
Also please post the full model # of your PC and if you need W7 32 or W7 64 bit drivers.
06-16-2012 03:07 PM
You may be missing the individual drivers for your notebook.
Use the following to get you pointed in the right direction. This should take you to your computer's webpage. If HP has your notebook's drivers easily onhand, then this is the most direct route for you to download and reinstall what you seek.
Download New / Replacment Network Drivers for your Computer:
- Go to the top of the HP forum page to Support and Drivers
- Enter your Computer Model information, and then go to Software and Drivers...
- Enter your Operating System in the Drop-down menu... Scroll down
- Look for category Driver - Network
- Select the appropriate Catagories and packages. For example --> Wireless LAN Driver OR Bluetooth (wording may differ).
- Select your network, wireless, and Bluetooth drivers (as applicable)
- Save the appropriate *.exe installation package(s) on your computer
NOTE the name and the location - the *.exe file will likely save to "Downloads “
- Install the Software / Driver installation package: If you have ‘Admin’ control, you may highlight the package(s) and “double-click” to install, else Right-Click, Select ‘run as Administrator’ and install.
NOTE: There is sometimes a lot of information at the computer’s website. Be sure to take an extended look at what’s available.
Click the Kudos Star on the Left to say "Thank You" for the help.
See a Post you Like? Throw it a Kudos!
Authors like them and Members look for them!
Is it Solved? Make it easier for other people to find the Answer:
Please Mark my Post “Accept as Solution” to say "Yes!"
Remember: The more information you provide, the better help you receive.
Operating System and an Error Description
Never give out your Serial Number
2012 Year of the Dragon!
06-18-2012 07:05 AM
Thank you got it to work, I downloaded the previous version driver from the download area and that worked.
it was for a DM!-4010us.
09-16-2012 12:04 AM - edited 09-16-2012 04:20 PM
they should all be forward slashes but for some reason my keyboard doesnt have it.
09-16-2012 08:15 AM
Please remove the product key from your post. It is against forum rules to post serial numbers, product, keys or any personal information--for your protection.
You need the following drivers:
First install the chipset driver and reboot: Use the first file listed.
Download the 6th one on the list.
05-05-2013 11:52 AM
My HP laptop will not load the internet explorer and flashes but won't open and/or load. How can I get drivers and/or load these programs that might have the incorrect program assigned or maybe the system 32 has damaged programs that are not compatible with the systems hardware...I can't accessany internet or web pages, but it will open already downloaded games like Minecraft, since we are connected to the internet.I tried safe mode with networking, but couldn't get the fix applied, since I don't know what I am looking for and/or reversing. I tried to figure out where the program changed, but I am messing things up worse by not knowing what programs these internet explorers and add-ons were previously opening in, before this mystery change happened. Its my sons computer, and it happened on 4/30/13, but that's all I know. Please, Please HELP it's been 4 days of trying to apply fixes and get internet to work, but no luck except possibly more damage trying to fix this issue, or should I say issue's'....???
05-08-2013 10:28 AM
Your internet explorer will not open.
Since you’re not sure what your son has changed and you have made a few changes yourself.
It has not been to long since the problem started, you should run a system restore.
This will take the system back to when everything was working correctly without affecting your personal files.
Here is a link on how to do a restore.
Let me know how everything goes.
Have a good day.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)