Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

There are two solutions: internal and external.

• Internal - you need to buy blutooth module with this HP part number: 483113-001 and in service documenattion which you may find here on page 94 are instructions how to install it.

• External - you need to buy usb micro Bluetooth adapter. With that kind of device you don't need to even remember then it's plugged. Few propositions on Newegg: here, here, here, here and here.
** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Thanks for the comprehensive reply.

Do you know if installing the bluetooth driver (internally or plugging in one externally) will allow me to use LG PC Suite 4?

ATM the LG PC Suite 4 is not recognising my USB plug to my phone. I don't want to buy or install bluetooth only to find that I will have the same problem...

Thanks again :catvery-happy:

HP Recommended

I'm not able to check such a thing, but from this what I see on LG Mobile Support pages you need to install usb driver for your phone. Check this page. There are instructions how to do it.

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

my computer blutooth not usr here please help me ?

HP Recommended

Bonjour, 
je veux savoire si il y'as d bluetooth sur mon hp pavilion dv7 2138sf! 
merci

HP Recommended

@ayuub199

Hi,

Check the HP French forum here.

HP Recommended

@Daniel_Potyrala wrote:

Hi,

Download and install:

Bluetooth Wireless here (ver 6.2.1.500  for 32/64 bit Win7)

Note:

You do not know how to install Bluetooth driver?

Check the link below:

How to install HP Bluetooth driver in Windows 7.

HP Recommended

je installé le bleutoot sur mon ordinator

HP Recommended

Hello sir/madam;

I bought my Laptop before 2 years and now I have a problem of bluetooth. I can not able to start my bluetooth. I can not see bluetooth option in "HP Wireless Network". So, can you please tell me, if it is a software related problem or Hardware related problem. If it is a software related problem , then I do not have Blue-tooth software. So, can you please give me a proper link, from that I can download a driver for my Blue-tooth. For your information, I have HP Pavilon DV6 Laptop.

Ok Thank you!

Regards;

Ravi Patel

HP Recommended

Please help me,coz i need the bluetooth module.

Regards

anwar

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.