Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

have a ProBook 6465b... bios password is lock..cant remember what it was i set...

Serial Number {Private Information Removed}

UUID 2A9436978F51E211A0776BC45F064038

HP Recommended

Welcome Elee.

I will try to use your UUID and SN# to creat your code.

REO

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

Hello,

I need to reset the BIOS PW for a HP Compaq 6910p

s/n:[Personal Information Removed]

p/n: KP767EC#ABD

HP Recommended

thanks REO!!!

HP Recommended

Breit.

Please PM me your serial number and your UUID.

REO

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

Sulferas.

Received your PM with your SN# and UUID.

Reply to my PM with your e-mail address.

Will send your file to that address.

Put the file on USB Flashdrive/Thumbdrive.

Boot to command prompt.

Insert Flashdrive/Thumbdrive and run the file.

Let us know how things go.

REO

HP Recommended

Breitung.

Please reply to my PM.

I will need your serial number, UUID, model number and e-mail address to send you your reset file.

REO

HP Recommended

hello Reo,

thanks for your help.

if i understand well, i copy the file you send me on a USB key and i boot my laptop on it right?

when i start my laptop, i press esc key for startup menu.

Then i do f9 boot device option

but it ask me for bios password for change it.

That's the problem, i can't do anything without the default password because the bios as been reseted:

CMOS reset (502)

any idea?

HP Recommended

I have one hp 2000, my son make one password and dont remember, i tried various pass. Say System disabled 51133481

HP Recommended

Elmaster try.

REO

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.