Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

install this, it works... it is Qualcomm Atheros QCA9000 Series Bluetooth 4.0+HS Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.1.

i had same laptop,same problem but right now it is ok.
problem arises because  windows 8.1 install generic bluetooth driver of year 2006 :OpenSmile: :OpenSmile:
so update it with below link

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63501-64000/sp63625.exe

HP Recommended

HI Amit712Mishra,

Thanx for ur help.. Its works properly now.:smileyhappy :generic: .Thanx for giving such a proper solution..

Can you plz help me  with this one also:

1. How to find hardware updates for my currrent drivers (through hp or directly from manufactures).. I had read the information related to this topic  on this site but didnt find it much helpful.

2.During installation of some games or application on my windows 8.1 64bit, it ask for the download n installation of .net framework3 but  .netframework 4 is being already installed, and the installation get chrashed

For the same reason I m unable to install n use HP utility center software.

HP Recommended

actually thanks to u... accidently i saw your post then i just checked m bluetooth,before that i didn't use bluetooth.
and in few minutes i resolve my bluetooth problem, and post rpl to u :generic:

Latest Nvidia and qualcomm  atheros can be downloaded by there websites.
and u have to install .net framework 3 , .net frmework 3.5 ... its a silly thing about .net framework.. that if it is version 4 then it is not compatible with 3.5 or 3 or 2.
u separtle install these framework.
Just google and get standalone setup of these.

HP Recommended
Please what do I do.. If my own windows is Windows 7 enterprise or Windows 8.? Please I have same problem
HP Recommended

Hi @Amit712Mishra,

A very Thanx for your Reply and help... :generic:

HP Recommended

Hi AlexZeus,
                The solution to this problems is already here on this page's post (specifically, the one with "KUDOS")

HP Recommended
@Kundan.. He said the driver is for windows 8.1, will it work for windows 7 enterprise and windows 8?
HP Recommended
@Kunde I have few questions for you..
1. Did you encounter any error like "no Bluetooth device detected....... " during installation of Bluetooth drivers?

2. When you wanted to install the Qualcomm Atheros Bluetoothdriver, did you have to uninstall the old Bluetooth drivers you had?

Please cos my own says no Bluetooth device detected, please make sure bla bla bla" though I have not tried the solution above...
Did you encounter such?

Please help me.....
HP Recommended

Here is a link Qualcomm Atheros QCA9000 Series Bluetooth 4.0+HS Drive  7 and 8:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&softwareitem=ob-126765-1

try this...

HP Recommended

the link i posted is only for windows 8.1...
if u have windows 7 or 8 .. u download n install 
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&softwareitem=ob-126765-1

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.