Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi I got a brand new Elitebook Folio 1020 G1 - I would like to use the TPM 2.0 that it is advertised with. According to the specification it has an Intel Firmware TPM 2.0. But I don't seem to be able to enable it. The BIOS only gives me an option to enable/disable a TPM, but it seems to only be the hardware Infineon TPM 1.2. Can anyone let me know how I can enable the TPM 2.0 on the Elitebook?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Firmware TPM is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89
as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).
For more information on HP security solutions refer to: http://www.hp.com/go/clientsecurity.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
my english is broken
the meaning may not be accurate
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
HP Recommended
These downloads are available for customers according to the terms in the HP Software License Agreement. Certain software may require a valid warranty, current support contract with HP, or a license fee.

ynaptics I2C Mouse - Synaptics Touchpad  Installation steps (for exe / zip):  http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=7343091&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4192

1. Save the driver files to your computer.

2. Run the executable ... to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;

TouchPad Driver:Windows operating systems ...

Thanks

Lisa

(Sky Help & Customer Services Manager)

Thanks,

HP Recommended

So glad there still isnt an answer to this question.

Did you find instructions as I am still unable to find anything myself.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.