Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

what if i have intel(r) hd graphics? does that count as number 2?

HP Recommended

Hello some_one,

If you have the EliteBook 8440p, then as previously posted it would be difficult and possibly more expensive then purchasing a new machine.

If you do not have the Elitebook, please provide me with the full model number of your computer. I have included the document 'Guide to finding your model number'.

Thank you.

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
I have an elitebook 8440p. I got it off ebay as used, so maybe the earlier user changed the graphics card (I hope)
HP Recommended

Dear HP Professionals:

Please help.  I have an HP EliteBook 8560w with a dedicated nvidia Quadro 1000M graphics card.  I'm wondering if this graphics card can be upgraded at all?  I know there are 2000Ms out.  Are there any upgrades available for this laptop that can be done for a reasonable price?  I love the laptop itself for work etc, but nowadays it just isn't quite cutting it with the games that I play.  I'm hoping i can upgrade the dedicated graphics without having to buy a whole new laptop.

Please let me know,

Thank you!

HP Recommended

Hey HPEliteBook8560,

For changing the NVIDIA Quadro 1000M. I have included the 'HP EliteBook 8560w Mobile Workstation Maintenance and Service Guide'. Please go to page 88, it lists the available known Graphics card that will work with your system. As well walks you throught the steps of replacing the graphics card.

Regards.

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Respected Sir,

I have a elitebook 6930p and gpu is Mobility Radeon HD 3450 i want to replace my gpu with good gpu which can play good games is there any way to replace my gpu ???? please answer

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.