Question

Honor Student
littlebit9
Message 1 of 4 (4,911 Views)

What does this message mean: Catalyst Control Center Monitoring program has stopped working?

Is the above message a real problem and what can I do about it?

Grad Student
neil_fl
Message 2 of 4 (4,909 Views)

Re: What does this message mean: Catalyst Control Center Monitoring program has stopped working?

What was recently installed or changed on your system?  A quick option will be to use the System Restore Tool to restore the computer to an earlier point in time before this problem started. Using the System Restore tool may not necessarily help you determine the issue. When you use System Restore to restore the computer to a previous state, programs and updates that you installed are removed.

To restore the operating system to an earlier point in time, follow these steps:

1.      Click Start, type system restore in the Start Search box, and then click System Restore in the Programs list. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue.

2.      In the System Restore dialog box, click Choose a different restore point, and then click Next.

3.      In the list of restore points, click a restore point that was created before you began to  experience the issue, and then click Next.

4.      Click Finish.

5.      The computer restarts, and the system files and settings are returned to the state that they were in at the time that the restore point was created.

TheOldMan
Message 3 of 4 (4,906 Views)

Re: What does this message mean: Catalyst Control Center Monitoring program has stopped working?

I suggest reading thru this: http://www.ehow.com/about_5242294_mom-exe_.html

{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
Student
lcd20
Message 4 of 4 (2,079 Views)

what is soluction of it

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation