Question

Tutor
SivrosJ
Message 1 of 18 (36,763 Views)

Download hp backup & recovery manager

Please inform me about a link to download the hp backup and recovery manager. I have the program installed on one hp pc but like to also have it on a new HP Folio 13 pc using windows 7 enterprise.

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 18 (36,757 Views)

Re: Download hp backup & recovery manager

Hi,

Please use the following link:

http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5190-hp-backup-and-recovery-manager.html

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Tutor
SivrosJ
Message 3 of 18 (36,754 Views)

I have tried the link but seams to be stuck on the Techspot page. Cannot see where to go further to download the Backup & Recovery Mgr.. Please assist.

Provost
banhien
Message 4 of 18 (36,751 Views)

Hi,

There is a link in there to this:

ftp://15.192.45.138/pub/softpaq/sp45501-46000/sp45602.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Tutor
SivrosJ
Message 5 of 18 (36,738 Views)

Hello! I used this link, approved a program to run, accepted the agreement - and then nothing further happens. Can you pls advice why the program does not complete the installation.

I can see the text Recovery manager on a screen; is it really the Backup and Revory manager?

Tutor
SivrosJ
Message 6 of 18 (36,698 Views)

Please; any assist available on this issue?

Tutor
SivrosJ
Message 7 of 18 (36,670 Views)

Hello, is it really impossible to get a link that works all the way in order to install HP Backup & Recovery Manager??

PLEASE - all experts - give me an advice on this issue.

Student
khalkhali
Message 8 of 18 (36,358 Views)

recovery mananger

Student
MeawMouse
Message 9 of 18 (29,634 Views)

Hi,

Is there any recovery manager software for Windows 8. In my laptop the recovery manager software is not pre loaded, So I am not able to create a recovery media set

Laptop : HP Probook 4540s

If there please provide me with the download link, so that I could create recovery media set for my laptop

HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 10 of 18 (29,622 Views)

Hello MeawMouse

I am sorry to hear you are having issue with the HP Recovery Manager. Unfortunately, the HP Probook 4540 is a commercial product to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .

Thank you for posting on the HP Forums I hope this helps. Have a great weekend!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

"To be thrown upon one's own resources, it to be cast in the very lap of fortune." - Benjamin Franklin
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation